Calling all Level 2 Technicians!!
Would you like the unique opportunity to progress your career within a main franchise Dealership Group? This is an exceptional chance to develop your skills and experience not usually offered by the Volkswagen dealer network.
Parkway Volkswagen are on the lookout for NVQ Level 2 Technicians who would like to advance their career within a main franchise group.
Initially working as a Prep Technician, we will look to progress you to an IMI Level 3 Technician, or NVQ Level 3, alongside Volkswagen training to achieve Volkswagen Service Technician status.
From here multiple training paths open up including Diagnostic Technician and High Voltage Technician.
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Ability to understand and carry out basic diagnosis in both mechanical and electrical work
- Ability to understand and demonstrate wiring diagrams
- Good customer communication skills, can provide opinions and verbal reason to customer discussions.
- To road test vehicles for quality control and /or diagnostic purposes
- You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- We offer a competitive basic salary of £24,024
- Uncapped time saved bonus scheme
- Partially subsidised Volkswagen vehicle on a staff benefit scheme
- Dedicated parking area
- Subsidised car servicing
- 24 days holiday, increasing up to 28 days based on length of service, plus Bank Holidays
- Employee referral scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive training and support programme.