Due to expansion, Parkway Volkswagen are looking to recruit a SMART Repair Technician for their newly refurbished workshop in Kettering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a long established, family run, reputable Main Dealer.
We are looking for a skilled, highly motivated individual to work as part of our growing team within our recently refurbished workshops.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
- Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
- Interpreting and implementing technical instruction data
- Using all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs
- Completing assigned jobs within the estimated repair/paint times
- Ensuring that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
- Ensuring all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Fulfilling all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Knowledge of smart repairs/paint
- At least 1 years’ experience with smart repair and paint
- The capability to work to the highest quality standards
- Basic IT skills in order to use a tablet
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Maintenance of high house-keeping standards
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
· We offer a competitive basic salary of £26,000
· Uncapped bonus scheme
· Partially subsidised Volkswagen vehicle on a staff benefit scheme
· 24 days holiday, increasing up to 28 days based on length of service, plus Bank Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Comprehensive training and support programme.